A Girl In A Room Collab A Girl In A Room Collab

I like it. What a dreamjob to make up all the eggs :)

ReklessCreati0n responds:

I think they are called "Chickens" :)

Every War in History Ever Every War in History Ever

bullshit

violence solves everything

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

times have changed since pokemon blue

don't know the original opening and probably that's why i totally missed the parodying part of it. the graphics was cool though. sry for score.. but i'm a viewer too.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

once again I cried laughing

Hamburger Moon Hamburger Moon

eheh

the singing was awesome maan!

DE_dust2 Outtakes DE_dust2 Outtakes

fits perfectly

lol that fits just fine to cs and to bale's professional performance as well :D

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

uh .. I don't think so

That kinda reminds me one post on some forum. Some kid was asking what books should he buy to learn C++ and one response was very likely "Don't learn C++, go outside and find a girlfriend"

Suuure ;) and you better don't start with anything else as well, not to waste your life with something. For example chess, listening music or going to the theather and don't even start with non-technical literature. Oh what a fuckin waste of time with no product ;)))) really.. what's the difference

There are thousands of ways to screw your life if you don't use all the options your life offers. And much worse than playing games. -- drugs are baaad mmkay? -- Gaming is at least fun. (well ok drugs too, but you must not take them too much, the same with games actually :)

I don't want to be too critical, but my impression from this movie is kinda same as from "Supersize me"

On the other hand I admire you cuz you don't blame the games more than yourself because it's not the games who fucked up, accidentaly on games...

WhatD'YouThinkOfMyDadNow? WhatD'YouThinkOfMyDadNow?

WTF 2

yea WTF.. i wouldnt mind if there was just no point, but there was completely nothing

Hoodoos Hoodoos

great movie

i could watch this over and over, after long time there is something that really caught my attention again. very enjoyable movie i have to say..
good work

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

oh where are theese times

yeah adapter was always a problem.. burnt fuse, half-broken plugs and impossible size