Set Forth! (8bit) Set Forth! (8bit)

jack diddly :D :D :D
the song is great, enjoyed

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

Happy you liked it! Thanks for the kind words~

Hamburger Moon Transforms! Hamburger Moon Transforms!

lol

maan this totaly delighted me :))) as I said before, the singing is totaly worth it :D

robt rewwer robt rewwer

mmm relaxing

i always enjoy the parts in your music where you start making the drums more funky. will take this one on vacation :)

Chicken Rap Chicken Rap

you're the chicken mastah

these are the hardest, most bitter chickens I have ever heard.
how did you actually make that voice?

Drum n Bass track Drum n Bass track

i would like it

volume sounds ok. the beat is really cool. just the melody is kinda ... naaah :-/ makes me wanna turn it off. maybe some different sample would make me... less... critical.
those effects in background are cool though.

JK:.Gravity JK:.Gravity

cool

reminds me gothic 2

Failface in Half-Pixel Failface in Half-Pixel

ZOMG

maan!! you must have the same ears a as i have, well your ears might be better cuz you make this music and i dont. so you have most likely two satelites with decoders to 8-bit digital signal instead ;)

I quite enjoyed the beat at the begining and ending.. and the melody.. well for me everything that sounds enough 8-bit is awesomness itself so.... yeah :D good job again!

elieltomas responds:

Thanks! i don't have two satellites, only one, because i'm half-deaf :p

O Velocity What Hast Thou Done O Velocity What Hast Thou Done

kickaaaass!!

this is just brilliant maan! there is almost everything I like in this song. like.. 8-bit sound, great beat and calm melody (well partially calm:)
I think everything is pretty hearable in all parts.

will surely wash my teeth now ;) and btw what does that cunning word 'WIT' stand for?

elieltomas responds:

Hello and thanks for the review! I'm very glad you liked this.
I don't know what WIT stands for. I just meant wits and i was very tired when i uploaded this song.
Hence the weird shit in author's comments. Go check my other new song if you haven't already and perhaps i will upload my third new song, i have to mix it a little bit first. I'm so lazy so it might take a while.

all we have is yours all we have is yours

mmmmh

i like this.. its..mm.. very comfortable acutaly. its very calm and very well balanced

glitcho responds:

well, thank you) i was in some kind of absolute mental balance when doing this

Whitesand Outpost Whitesand Outpost